In 2019, arcDESIGN had the opportunity to expand their office on the first floor of their Historic building in Downtown Indianapolis. With the growth of the firm there was a significant need to design a space for the group to meet for as a whole.
Project goals for the space included:
• Create a design-centric space and implement the latest technology tools
• Add additional conference space with the growing need to facilitate multiple meetings
• Implement the concept of hoteling/flex working space for staff members
• Design flexible spaces for both small groups and large groups
• Create visibility from the street to serve as marketing to passers-by
• Design the space with complete flexibility for long-term growth