arcDESIGN provided professional architectural and engineering services for the new IU Health Arnett Hospital MOB Garden Level Cardiology Clinic and Parking Lot Expansion.
The project scope and goals consists of the following items:
• Build-out 10,000sf of existing interior shell space for the new Cardiology Clinic.
• Specify the systems and the interior finishes to match or complement the existing IU Health Arnett MOB to the greatest extent possible.
• Create a new entrance into the Cardiology Clinic directly from the parking lot. The on-site parking and clinic entrance was designed as convenient access to help patients and visitors get to their destination quickly.
• Add additional 240 parking spaces to the campus to accomodate cardiac patient parking
• Develop Schematic Design floor plan options from input received at design workshops.
• Coordinate furniture, equipment, artwork and signage with the Owner’s vendors.